We've been watching the forecast closely hoping things might change but it doesn't look like that is going to happen. There are so many factors that have to come together for conditions to be right on any given day that it is near impossible to predict when or if it will happen. 20+ knot winds are forecast which will stir the water up and make kayak fishing off the beach dangerous.
The KingFish_N_Munch is officially cancelled. We'll give them another shot as they migrate through our area again this fall.
On a bright note, the second stop on the HCKAC tournament series is just a few weeks away and the other silver king is headed our way. Be sure to check back here for the announcement of the annual Tarpon Fish_N_Munch!