Welcome
Welcome to the HardCore Kayak Anglers Forum

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Saturday IRB

Looking to get out, but no one to fish with? This is the place to find a fishing partner.
Warning!: HCKAClub is not responsible for "hook-ups" So if your partner turns out to be a whack job, It's all YOU!! ;)

Saturday IRB

Postby Walt_Trident13 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:06 am

Has anyone heard any reports close to shore on kings? The winds look favorable for Saturday. I'm planning on a Saturday Beach launch at first light. If anyone's out there, I'll be on channel 71.
http://www.youtube.com/user/BrentWalterSmith
Walt_Trident13
Trout
Trout

Re: Saturday IRB

Postby ConchKeyzee » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:58 pm

Did you end up going out?... I'm thinking about heading over there this Saturday.
ConchKeyzee
Sheepshead
Sheepshead

Postby mrpj1972 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:05 pm

ConchKeyzee wrote:Did you end up going out?... I'm thinking about heading over there this Saturday.

This Saturday....? You're gonna miss out on fishing for cash?
mrpj1972
Tournament Venue Organizer / Forum Moderator

Postby Walt_Trident13 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:13 am

Oh yeah!! I was out there. One drop with the sabiki and I was loaded with blue runners. Trolled in and around 2 miles from shore. Lots of bait balls, but no kings. I did manage to catch my first cobia. He was swimming under my kayak and pitched a Gulp Shrimp behind me. He went for it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/BrentWalterSmith
Walt_Trident13
Trout
Trout

Postby bicoastal » Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:50 am

That's awesome man!
bicoastal
SilverKing
SilverKing

Return to The Paddle Hook up